Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Holy dooley! That roo's a beaut! Fire up the barbie.

College is full of wonderful experiences. Everything from weekend trips to intramural sports to dorm life, college is a once-in-a-lifetime event, with many once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. One opportunity I've been blessed to be a part of is the study abroad programs at Harding University. Within this calendar year of 2010 I will be on four different continents. I will be traveling to New Zealand, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam and finally, Australia.

Before I get to adapting into a world-traveler, however, there are a lot of different steps. I have to learn the culture, the lingo, Australian taboos and how the people on the eastern hemisphere feel about Americans. I have to decide how and what to pack and about the politics.

I will be keeping an updated blog about everything I learn about Australia and the other countries, including random facts about each. Keep coming back to check for updated posts about the progress of the process of the trip and new information I learn along the way. Until then, G'day mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment